battery can be purchased online for $50
Cleans Leaves, Dirt And Debris Out Of Your Gutter
Spinning at 500 RPM, the high-velocity, four-stage auger breaks apart clogs, then lifts and throws them away from your roof as sweepers and a scraper clear the remaining debris.
- Two Operational Modes: Simple One-Button CLEAN Mode and Manual Mode: Use Looj 330 in either manual mode or automatic CLEAN mode. Manual mode allows you to control the robot. In CLEAN mode, just push the CLEAN button and Looj travels down your gutter on its own, sensing and adapting to debris to provide the most effective cleaning.
- Four-Stage Auger With Suite Of Auger Parts: The included four-stage auger is made up of the breaker, ejectors, breaker bars and sturdy polypropylene sweepers. Another set of smaller, more compact ejectors is also included.
- Lithium Ion Battery: This battery technology equips Looj with a strong power source.
Reaches Far Into Your Gutters So You Don't Have To
Looj 330 performs a difficult and uncomfortable job for you, cleaning up to a 30-foot section of gutter in 5 minutes and up to 200 linear feet per charge. The remote control lets you drive the robot further along the gutter than previous generations.
- Increased Range With Remote Control Handle: The detachable handle is also the remote control, giving you complete forward and reverse control of the robot as well as automatic CLEAN mode selection. You can also control the spin direction of the auger. This wireless controller has an improved communication range of up to 50'.
- Low Profile Design: More compact than previous Looj models, now at just under 2" high and 3" wide, Looj is able to fit in more gutters, including most K-style aluminum, copper, metal or vinyl gutters.
- Waterproof Design*: Wet leaves are often the biggest culprit in clogged gutters. Looj was designed to operate in the wet environment of gutters. This also makes for a quick clean-up - simply spray Looj with a hose when done.